It’s official, I hate running indoors. I don’t like the treadmill and I don’t like the track, but I still completed another three miles of half marathon training and did arm weights afterwards.
For morning fuel, I had a quarter of a HUGE Fugi apple (what are they putting in those things these days?!) and some peanut butter…Krema peanut butter to be exact. I love this peanut butter not only for it’s taste, but because the only ingredient is peanuts! Now that’s how peanut butter should be!
For the first 2 miles, I ran something kind of like this on the treadmill:
After that, I went and ran one mile on the track upstairs. Then, I completed this arm workout:
- Flies (lying on back) 7.5 lbs 20 reps
- Tricep Pullovers (lying on back) 7.5 lbs 20 reps
- Chest Press (lying on back) 7.5 lbs 15 reps
- Tricep Kickbacks, one arm at a time 7.5 lbs 15 reps
- Upward Rows 5 lbs 15 reps
- Don’t know the name of this one: Put arms at 90 degrees with elbows in line with shoulders and close arms in front of your face and open 5 lbs 15 reps
- Overhead press 5 lbs 15 reps
- Blow dry your sweaty hair on cool, if you do it on hot you will just sweat more
- Bring a curling iron to lightly curl hair and get kinks out from your pony holder
- Freshen up on deoderant
- Spritz body spray
- Put on some makeup
- Pack an outfit that is simple, cute, and comfy…like a dress. I love dresses because I can just throw it on and the outfit is on!