This morning, I slept in until just before 7am because I have no work, and it is my final rest day before the race. It sure felt good not waking up in the 5am hour, even if I am a morning person 😉
Here is the yoga move for the day:
The benefits of Eagle are improved balance, strengthening of feet ankles, calves, and thighs, opening of the shoulders, chest, back, and hips, improving digestion and circulation, and stimulating the pituitary and thyroid glands.
I then showered, and made myself a coffee smoothie to super charge me for the day.
- Grocery Shopping
- Making a cake
- Teaching Brian to make burgers for my parents
- Calling the bank and asking some questions
- Call the tailoring people about my bridesmaid dress
- Calling the loan people about student loan questions
- Pre-registering for the race tomorrow
- Eating dinner and hanging out with my parents
- GOING TO BED SUPER EARLY