For lunch I had one of my favorites. It is seriously like the simplest thing EVER, but I still love it and have been eating it for lunch for years 🙂 Celery, carrots, and peanut butter. I usually have some sort of cracker with it, but today I just wasn’t that hungry at lunch time.
I read a survey not too long ago on Julie’s blog Peanut Butter Fingers. I then read that Courtney on Sweet Tooth Sweet Life filled out the survey too. I decided I wanted to join the club and since I love surveys and filling out questions I decided to share it with you!
Last 5 people I talked to on the phone:
- My Travel Insurance Company (getting ready for the cruise job!)
- My Mom
- HR for retail job (wanted to get my pay stub information)
- My retail job (to get the number for HR)
- Fort Wayne, IN
- Bardstown, KY
- Nashville, TN
- Orlando, FL
- Naples, FL
- A lake cabin with Brian near Nashville, IN
- Fort Wayne, IN (my home)
- Chicago, IL
- Philadelphia, PA (layover for my flight to London)
- Watching the Food Network
- Hanging out with my sister last night
- Crossing things off of my to-do list
- The fact that I am about to go on a brisk walk in the beautiful fall sun shiny weather
- The fact that Brian will be done with his exam on Monday, meaning he can hang out with me more!