I can’t believe it is here….the last weekend before I leave for London and my job on the cruise line.
Brian and I have really fun plans for every day this weekend, and I have been looking forward to it for a while. Here is a recap of what we will be doing!
- Lunch with Brenna, Kenny (he is home from Florida for the weekend!), Dad, and Brian at Panera. I have been craving Panera, and so has Brian so we are super excited about eating there….now I just have to decide on what to order!
- Getting the apartment ready for Chelsea, Ashley, and Dina (Fort Wayne friends) to come over tomorrow night
- Shopping to use up the last of the discount at my retail job.
- Dinner at Naked Tchopstix! This is probably Brian and I’s favorite sushi restaurant….we are looking forward to it.
- Heading to a friend, Kelsey’s house, for her birthday!
- 9-5:30 last day of work 😦
- 7pmish Chelsea, Ashley, and Dina come into town!!
- 7:30pm-??? Going away party with all of my favorite friends!
- I’m hoping for a morning after breakfast at Patachou. This place is seriously my favorite. Brian and I went there after our engagement night with my family for breakfast, and they loved it too!
- Heading to Brown County Indiana for fall festivities such as….Apple orchard visit, wine tasting, going around cute little shops.