This morning I woke up knowing that I would be busy all day. I quickly made myself a bowl of “in the morning” overnight oats because I didn’t know if I would be in the mood for oats this morning….and I was!
Chocolate Strawberry Overnight Oats:
- 1/2 cup oats
- a little less than 1 cup water
- 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 scoop vanilla Sunwarrior Protein Powder
- 1 dash cinnamon
Mix all of those ingredients together and let them sit in the fridge for 30 minutes, or overnight. Remove from the fridge and add:
- 1 cup chopped strawberries (mine are frozen)
- 2 tsp MaraNanthaAlmond Butter
The reason I am rushing this morning, is because Easter is in two days, and Brian and I are hosting it at the apartment! I am so excited about this, but to say that I want everything
to be perfect to look nice is an understatement. While eating my breakfast, I spent my morning checking the ads to see where I should do my Easter shopping based on which stores had the best coupons and deals.
I wouldn’t call myself a “couponer” by any means, but I do love a good deal and saving a few dollars!! I honestly don’t know how those couponers can walk out of the store with cart fulls but pay $60…crazy. All that I do is simply clip the ones I need, and maybe go to a couple of different stores to get the best deal, nothing too over the top. Besides, who really needs 20 tubes of toothpaste all at once???
Before I hit the store, I am off to do a little 3 mile run. Enjoy your Friday!
Things of Interest:
- Budget Savvy Diva–she has coupons and deals for EVERYTHING!
- 10 Healthy Carrot Filled Recipes—fitsugar.com
- Pretty Easter Party Ideas–fitsugar.com