I can’t believe it, but as of today…Treble in the Kitchen is one entire year old!
On June 26, 2010 I started Treble in the Kitchen. So many things have happened in the past year, and I cannot believe how fast it has gone by. Writing this blog has been educational, challenging, exciting, fun, and so completely rewarding.
AND I’M JUST GETTING STARTED!
As a new blogger, I find that I am learning so many things every single day. I used to feel weird and uncomfortable when it came to taking so many pictures in public, now I try to get a good shot any chance that I can get!
Thank YOU So Much!
I started this blog because I have a passion for food, fitness, and sharing it with others. And I continue this blog because of all of YOU!!!!
The motivation, the comments, and the e-mails all keep me going and wanting to write a new post day after day. I appreciate you all so much, and want to thank you so much for the inspiration you give me to continue to live and thrive on a healthy and active lifestyle.
I know that some of you may be “silent” and steer clear of the comments and the e-mails, but I appreciate every last one of you as well…and I want you to know it!
So, thank you everyone for the love and support I have received over the past 365 days. 🙂
I want to take a chance to really highlight some of the monumental events that have happened this past year, and one of my favorite things about the blog is to be able to go back and look at old posts, comments, and pictures.
*Note: some pictures do not show up in some older posts because I deleted them from my media folder…learning opportunity here to new bloggers…don’t delete your photos unless you want to delete them completely from your blog.
Now, in true blogger fashion I want to honor this special day in my blogging career with a giveaway.
This giveaway includes:
- 3 Justin’s Almond Butter Pouches (in different flavors!)
- Luna Bars
- A homemade batch of cookies…made by ME! (flavor of your choice)
Here is what you have to do to enter:
- Mandatory: Leave a comment telling me what you would like to see more of on the blog.
- Optional: Follow me on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway saying I want to win the tasty giveaway celebrating that @Trebleinthekchn is one year old! (and leave a comment telling me that you did)
- Optional: Blog about the giveaway and leave me a comment telling me that you did
- Optional: Follow Treble in the Kitchen on facebook
Thanks so much everyone, I will be choosing a winner on Thursday morning…so get those entries in the comment box! Good luck!