That is all that I can say…well, I guess I can say a little more 😉 I am so thankful that it is Friday, because that means that Brian comes home tonight. He has been traveling for the past 10 days with his mom and Aunt to visit some of their family in London and Ireland. He has had an amazing time, and I have loved hearing his stories…but I will be glad to have him home!
This morning was started with a super chocolatey smoothie that was super huge…I had a hard time finishing it!
Super Huge Peanut Butter Chocolate Smoothie:
- 2/3 frozen banana
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 scoop protein powder of choice (I chose Sunwarrior)
- 1/2 cup cold coffee
- 2 stevia packets
- 1 large tsp of raw cacao (or unsweetened cocoa powder)
- 2 tsp peanut butter
- ice until it gets to be the right consistency (mine took about 6 cubes)
Simply put it all in the blender and voila! Breakfast is served.
Tomorrow evening, my family (Brian included) is driving down to Florida for my younger brother’s graduation. I still have not packed a single thing, or made my packing list…oops! But I have been thinking about what I would like to read while on the trip. For me, it is a always a bit difficult for me to find a book that I truly get into…but once I get into a book, I can’t put it down.
Some of my recent favorites have been:
- The Pact by Jodi Picoult
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Dear John by Nicholas Sparks
- Accidentally Overweight by Dr. Libby Weaver
- The Hundred Year Lie by Randall Fitzgerald
That being said, I am looking for a great book to take on the trip with me that I will be able to finish on the trip…because if I bring it home, I won’t pick be able to pick it up again until next summer! (ok maybe I’m exaggerating slightly)
I really like thriller, romance, self-help, informative, health related….
What are some of your summer reading suggestions???