Running races is a great way for me to stay active. I absolutely love setting a goal and working to achieve it. I have kept a log of the races I have completed with the dates, distance, overall place, overall time, and pace. I love to visually see the numbers improve!
- 7/1/2009: Runners on Parade 5K, 711th place, 27:54:00
- 7/4/2011: Firecracker 6 Mile Race, 243rd place, 00:58:38, 9:47 pace
- 9/3/2011: Indy Women’s Half Marathon, 291st place, 02:07:38, 9:45 pace
- 9/24/2011: Fort 4 Fitness 10K, 167th place, 00:54:19, 8:46 pace
- 7/4/2012: Firecracker 6 Mile Race, 112th place, 00:48:00, 8:00 pace